Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Work Stuff

Ack! Up to my eyeballs today in orders and rope and deadlines!

1) We sold our last foot of the 6MM Color of the month!
Yep, sold out in less than 48 hours actually. I warned you not to wait. The good news is that we still have some of the thin 4MM (great for hair, breast and genital bondage) and 8MM (fantastic for first timers and casual “bedroom bondage” types)

2) Speaking of 8MM rope. ITS ON SALE!
That’s right, in order to make room for the next big shipment of rope coming in we need to clear out some space. So all our wide gauge 8MM finished hemp is on sale at 15% off. Go, buy, NOW!

3) Twistedmonk.com is looking for a good graphic design and layout person.
We have some print projects in the works and need someone to help make these a reality. We would prefer someone local to Seattle for this job, but would consider contracting with someone non local if the price was right. Interested parties should e-mail me via the blog address listed.

4) Starting January 18th I’m starting a weekly column in Janesguide.com!
That’s right, they are paying me to write a weekly column on sex, bondage and my unhealthy infatuation with lawn gnomes. Look for it next week at janesguide.com

5) Next month’s color of the month… oh it is so gonna rock.

Ok, that about wraps it up for me today. I need to get back to this boiling kettle of rope and then call France. Not the whole country mind you, just one or two people.