Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ok kids, get out your day timers!

So what cool things are going on this week in Monkland?

Well let me see, first and foremost let me tell you about a new series of classes that are being offered at The Center for Sex Positive Culture in Seattle (formerly “The Wetspot) by Max (bondagelessons.com) and Russell (Flirts Inc.) called “Topping to the Next Level”
This is a 4 part series of classes aimed at going beyond the “how to perform a task” and into “how to use what you know to create hot scenes”. Both Max and Russell bring years of experience to the table and are both tops that I deeply respect and have learned a great deal from over the years. I am looking forward to seeing more of this series.

The first class is this Sunday, 2/10/08 “Techniques for Thoughtful Tops”

Next up?
Midori is doing it again. Last year Twistedmonk.com were proud to help sponsor Midori’s Bang 4 the Buck fund raisers as well as release a custom color of the month to help raise funds for The Aids Lifecycle. Remember how fast “lifeline” went last year? Well this year we are doing it again. Watch the blog for details, as always I will announce it here first.

Last but certainly not least, a big happy birthday to my good friend and sometimes victim, Ayem Willing. You are one of a kind buddy, I’m honored to call you my friend.

Labels: