Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monk, on 2 coasts and on stage too.

Going to be a busy two weeks for your humble narrator. Let us see what the calendar holds....

Friday Oct 30th: Columbia City Cabaret, "Frightfully Kinky" Show
Catch me performing onstage in one of the best cabaret shows in town. Tamara always puts on a hell of a show and this one will be extra "kinky". See my amazing rope bottom and I pull off some moves that you have never seen a in a rope bondage scene. That and it is also Tambo's birthday so she is going to be getting some birthday "attention" on stage too.

Sunday Nov 1st: Max Teaches Rope Bondage 201
Rope instructor extraordinaire, Max of bondagelessons.com, continues his fantastic series of monthly rope classes. If you missed the 101 class, fear not, you will catch up quick. I'll be there with a VERY limited supply of rope to sell.

Thursday Nov 5th: Sex Worker Literati in NYC
It is with great delight that I will be attending this event with my NYC hosts. Some amazing presentations and performers will be there. I'm a tad "fan boy" with delight at getting to meet some of my industry idols.

Friday Nov 6th: The New York Sex Bloggers Calendar Release Party!
I guess I must have made a bit of an impression on Tess and Diva when I met them last week in CT as they are hosting me to be part of this very cool event. I'll be there, I'm bringing my personal rope as well as a one of a kind rope kit for the auction. By all the sounds, this party is going to be off the hook with some of the hottest sex advocates, workers, writers and outlaws from all over the country.

Saturday Nov 7th: Sensual Rope Bondage for the Not So Vanilla SOLD OUT!
I'm making a very rare teaching appearance in NYC to teach a small, hands on class in my unique style of sensual bondage. Sorry, Sold out.

Whew! I'm so glad that I'm getting a personal assistant again soon. I can barely remember where I left my pants last night!

Labels: , ,