Thursday, June 24, 2004

A funny thing happend on the way to the gangbang, part 1
I recently had the pleasure of attending a small party at my good friend’s, Silk & Kreig's, home. A small gathering of kinky swinger types for an evening of cocktails and conversation. Now while I consider any invitation to their home a treat, this event was not to be missed. Rocket was going to be there.

The last time I had seen her she was blindfolded, tied naked to the bed of a seedy hotel room.

Her partner, Red, threw her a surprise gangbang a few weeks ago. S and I were there, however Rocket does not know that. Part of the gangbang fantasy was to keep the players identities a secret. She and I have talked a few times in social situations, but never played together. This party was the first time she had even met S. Now I am sure that she must have her suspicions, a list of the usual suspects, as it were, but no hard evidence. Silk has done her best to keep Rocket off my trail, providing alibis feeding disinformation.

Sure, you can call it ego, but I wanted to get inside her head. I wanted to hear her tell the story.

Once dinner was over and we were all sitting around the table I made my move.

M: “So I just have to ask, Silk was telling me about your motel adventure…”
Rocket: “You mean the gangbang? “
M: "Yeah, so can I ask? What happened?”
Rocket:“Well I had been feeling really crappy for a while. Work was awful, I was not feeling overly sexy, and you know that whole stressed out thing. So Red was worried and was up to something. He said that he had something that he knew I really wanted and was a sure fire way to cheer me up.
M:“Really? And what did you think that was?”
Rocket:“Either a bunch of black men or tivo”
M:“Wow, I didn’t know being able to pause live TV was that big a draw for you.”

I feel the need here to give you some extra information. Red had been planning this event for weeks with the help of Kreig. It was to be Red, Kreig, Silk, S and me. Like the cast of a low rent heist film, we each had a unique skill to bring to the event. Kreig’s toybag, Silk’s taste, S’s strong nimble little hands, and my… well we will get to what I brought a bit later.

“On the day of the happening I remember being very nervous. Red put me in the car and blindfolded me. We drove for what seemed FOREVER. When we got to wherever it was he lead me into a hotel room.”
M: "Now how did you know it was a hotel room?”
Rocket:“It had that hotel smell, you know. So I’m standing in what I think is the doorway, blindfolded when suddenly there are all these hands undressing me.”
M:“Were you scared? What were you thinking?”
Rocket:“Well I knew that I wasn’t getting a Tivo! I remember being a bit apprehensive but when I smelled Kreig’s cologne I felt much safer. Once I heard Silk laugh I knew I was in safe hands. I knew Red would not let just anybody undress me, but knowing I was among friends really helped me relax.”

Now the truth of the matter is that Silk has a very distinctive laugh and Rocket knows that. I cannot let you think that Rocket passively let all this happen to her. Oh no, She baited Silk with comments and jokes till Silk erupted in her trademark laughter. Once she was busted, the pressure was on the rest of us to not give into our urge to also laugh. This was probably the first and only time I have ever contemplated wearing my own ball gag.

Rocket:“All the hands were very gentle and soft. They caressed me as they removed my clothes. Once naked they lead me up these stairs and into some kind of hot tub. I remember soaking in the warm water while all these hands touched me. Then they started to feed me things. It was really strange and disorienting. You open your mouth and have no idea what is going to show up in it. One moment you’re eating sweet strawberries and cream, the next sharp cheddar. At one point I was laying back getting my neck rubbed, kissing a woman and feeling a water jet right on my clit. Amazing, simply amazing.
Once I was done with the tub, there was some concern about me climbing blindfolded out of it. I guess me falling and breaking an ankle might have put a damper on the rest of the night’s plans”
M:“Yeah that might have been hard to explain to the paramedic”
Rocket:“Red agreed and removed my blindfold while I got out of the tub. As I climbed down from the raised platform of the tub I did a quick survey of my surroundings.”
M:“So what did you see?”
Rocket:“Well first off, the room was bigger than I thought. You know, your typical near the freeway mid priced motel. The second striking thing was the floor.”
M:“What about the floor?”
Rocket:“It was strewn with toy bags, LOTS of toy bags, but no people. Not even any telltale clues as to who else was there. Just lots and lots of sex toys”

Not wanting to break the illusion, the 4 of us (Silk, Kreig, S and I) had all piled into the bathroom to avoid detection while she descended from the tub. As soon as she was out of the tub we thought we were in the clear, until she announced to Red, “I need to go pee” and quickly reached for the adjoining bathroom door. The same door we were all hiding behind. In a frantic moment of sit com inspired brilliance, we all frantically leap into the bathtub and drew the curtain closed. Hunching low, we desperately try to not make any sound as she sat not 3 feet from us.

After what felt like an eternity, she got up and made her way to the door. Looking up, we saw her shadow as it passed in front of the curtain. Reaching out a hand, she ran her finger tips along the closed curtain. Desperately, we pressed our selves further down into the tub in a feeble attempt to hide more.
The next thing we heard was a whispered “Thank you” and the sound of a closing door.


Rocket:“He replaced the blindfold and led me to the bed where I was told to lay down…”

I have rambled too much for one day, dear reader. I’ll tell you part two later.