Tuesday, July 20, 2004

There is no try...
 
This is my current personal mantra.  Why? Normally I make about 100-150 pieces of rope a month.  However due to some large orders and an upcoming event, I have made over 100 pieces in the last 7 days.  Right now I am working on about 4 hours of sleep a night.  Sorry if this posting is a bit bleary.  I have 2 more days to fill a bunch of orders and get ready for both a show opening as well as provide stock for Into the Woods.    I keep repeating, “…there is no try, there is no try…” as I work around the clock. 
 
Will I make it?  Of course I will.  Besides I have a date with Dancer this Thursday, so I have to be finished before that.  Lord knows I’ll be worthless on Friday.  So now if you will pardon me, its midnight and I have to whip a few dozen ends of rope as well as learn Middle English before I see my pillow.