Monday, July 26, 2004

Well it is Monday again so I thought I would post another one of your e-mails. Yes, I know strongbad does this too (and much better than I) but while I wait for the ibuprofen to dull the pain in my shoulders and the coffee to kick my brain into gear, you will just have to wait to hear about my opening weekend in 60 pounds of armor and 95 degree weather.


i just have to say,… i think your wife is one of the most beautiful and passionate women i have ever observed. ... i'm sure you know all this, but i just thought i would give you a somewhat objective observer's viewpoint.
-P
Seattle, Wa


I showed this letter to T yesterday. Her response, “wow you have some awesome readers” Thanks P, you made her day (and mine). I have often said that with out T, none of what you read here could happen. She is the paperweight that keeps my world being scattered away in the breeze.

Now if you will excuse me, I think I’ll go see if she would like some coffee and snuggles.