Wednesday, August 11, 2004

“If word of this gets out it will ruin my reputation” I told Dancer as we lay naked on her bed. The first rays of dawn were just beginning to creep into the room as we lay there staring at the ceiling in our post orgasmic fog.
“Since when are you concerned about your reputation?!” she responds with mock indignation. Her naked body stretched along side mine, even fully extended like this, her small lithe shape seems tiny compared to me.
“I’m just saying,” I continue on as I absently caress the rope marks that cross my biceps, “if word of this gets out they will kick me out of the topping union.”
“Don’t worry sweetheart,” Her mock indignation has now turned to mock sincerity, “if anyone asks I’ll tell them that you’re a big bad ass top that would never let a little thing like me tie them up.”
“Promise?” I ask.
She raises her head up and smiles, “promise!” And quickly kisses my cheek.

Dancer and I have, what we jokingly call, a “switching relationship”. Both being identified as “tops who sometimes like to bottom”, we agreed that trying to define our relationship in the classic SM terms of “top” and “bottom” would just not work. Rather we agreed that we would, “not dish out anything to the other we were not willing to take in return”. So when I show up with my ropes and rattan canes, she smiles and asks what I think of electricity and clothespins. So far this arrangement has worked well for us, each enjoying showing off our respective specialties to the other. More often than not, while pausing to catch our breath, one of us will look at the other with a smile and say, “My turn!”

This evening however was different. As we sat in her kitchen earlier that night, talking and catching up on each other’s lives, she leaned in close and asked, “You know the whole you tie me up then I tie you up thing?”
“Yeah?” I respond, knowing from the grin she is wearing that she has something up her sleeve.
“Mind if we skip that tonight? I have something I’d like to try with you.”
I smiled and with a laugh agreed.

With that she took the wine glass out of my hand and led me into the next room. I could see that she had some items already laid out. A few coils of rope I had given her previously, restraints, and a few other items hidden from view. Stopping in the center of the room, she turned and said, “First things first, I want you out of that shirt and those boots. Leave the kilt, now that could be fun…. Good… now kneel here for me.”
With a laugh and a smile I did as she commanded.

What happed next you ask? Well a boy needs to have SOME secrets. However I must share this. At one point, while laying there hog tied in my own rope with clothes pins in places that most folks don’t think they should go. She stood over me, straddling my wriggling body with her legs, her sex inches from my face. The endorphins must have been slamming into my brain at top speed, everything was funny. I could not stop laughing. The joy of my predicament only made her laugh more. Which in turn made me laugh more. By the end we were both wearing huge, silly grins.

“So I guess that makes me a switch then?” I ask as I prepare to leave the warm cocoon of her bedroom.
“Maybe, but don’t worry it is really not so bad”, she responds with a smile.
“No worries, in fact I’m rather enjoying it”
“Oh goooooooooooooodie” she purrs
“Of course you know what this means? Next time, next time your ass is mine… and I’m bringing an ice cream sandwich.”
“Honey, I would not have it any other way”