Friday, August 27, 2004

It was a very late anniversary night for me so a quick note as I prepare to dash out and deliver a custom order to my dear friend Bridgette. For those of you who don’t know her, Bridgett Harrington is a rope goddess / artist / pro dom from Portland. This is probably the only person I have ever seen who’s bottom, mid suspension scene, actually tried to run away from her. My kind a girl!

She has been a supporter of the monk since the early days. We even designed a rope color together. Her name is on the very short list of “women I’d bottom to”.

I have expressed before how much I enjoy making rope. While the idea of complete strangers having orgasms thanks to a bit of hemp that once passed through my hands, making rope for my friends is a unique joy. For Bridgette I give the whipped ends a few extra passes, I know how hard she is on her rope and I want these to last her forever. I tend to touch the rope a bit closer as I check for imperfections. As my hands pass over weave I say a little prayer to kink gods wishing the new owner many happy scenes.

Oh and Sunday, your black is drying as I type this and like you it is wicked and beautiful. So save those delivery kisses for next week. Monella, your blue will be extra soft and ready when you return.


PS to S, the first of the tomatoes are now ripe and ready. Bliss!