Monday, August 02, 2004

Just a quick note while I sit here on the couch and recover from another weekend of armor. Seems the theme for this weekend was "just how will my armor hurt me this time?" As I sit here drinking coffee and popping Advil I'm admiring the welt over my right knee. Seems the articulation on my leg armor decided to go wonky and fold the wrong way... right into my leg. And then there is the matter of the golf ball sized welt on my left bicep. That is what happens when you blow a safety strap mid show. You can't exactly stop a show and say "gee folks, I know your having a good time but I have to stop entertaining you because the upper cannon of my arm armor is now digging into my flesh in a most painful manner." Nope, the show must go on so you push through. Yes, actors are strange masochist fuckers.
For whatever reason, me and armor seem to have this love hate relationship. Remind me to tell you sometime about me, a full face helmet, 3 cracked ribs, and 26 stitches above and below my right eye.

Yeah, and I had an amazing dinner with Fetish Diva Midori too. Let me get the swelling down a bit and I'll give you all the details.