Sunday, September 12, 2004

Ugh… bleary eyed and stumbling…. What a weekend. Date with Tambo on Thursday (oh how she makes me smile), date with Dancer on Friday… till 6 am Saturday morning. (Me thinks that girl is a bad influence) Few hours sleep then off to a party where I had the good fortune to meet some very, very cool people. In fact I must say how taken aback I was by some of them. These are folks in the local leather community and the kink world in general that I really respect. Artists, models and producers all of whom I was quite nervous to meet…only to discover that they were exited and pleased to me. Stories told, laughs exchanged, bundles of hemp pressed into eager hands, and wee a bit of flirtation too.

And now to rest up and finish my prep work for Dancer’s and I date with The Green Fairy