Friday, November 26, 2004

The Briefest of Updates.

Pardon me while I dash about the place getting ready for tonight. The backlog of orders is almost done. Another couple late nights and we will have them all filled. Thank you everyone for your patience; expect a package from the Monk late next week. As for the rest of you, if you are planning on ordering rope for Christmas presents… get your orders in now.

Now pardon me while I rush back out to the shop and pull a batch of black off the burners, check on my new top secret color and then get ready for my date with Dancer. What’s that you ask? Why yes, a date with Dancer, involving some experimental new rope, a miniature sombrero, and the soundtrack to “Purple Rain”.

If you all behave and eat your vegetables we might show you some photos of the event.