Friday, November 12, 2004

"So, Do Anything Fun Last Night?"


A few weeks back I posted a laundry list of things I wanted to accomplish before year’s end. Now one of those items was performing inversion suspension on my dearest Tambo. As you can see from the photo, last night we did just that.

I must say that of all the people I have bound, Tambo is still by far my absolute favorite. I love to feel my rope pass across her skin and hear her response to it. Our suspension scenes are filled with laugher and joy. What the photo does not show is the huge smile she has on her face at this moment. She is my sweetest dangle toy and I just love her for it.

Thanks honey.

So, let me see… I have done the inversion thing. Posed for a fetish shoot. New studio space is in the works... So what is next on the list. New tattoo or perfect my curry recipe I think?


Oh and please folks, get proper training from someone like Max before you attempt to do this.