Friday, November 19, 2004

Last night, err I mean this morning, as I crawled into bed after my date with Dancer, the Tambo stirred and asked me.
“So, how did Dancer like your birthday present?”
“Um… its like 5 in the morning, that should tell you something.”
“Ohhhh… good point, come to bed. You can tell me the details later”


I’d love to tell you that I slept late today, lounged in my silk robe while working on the perfect prose to tell you the tale, but there is no rest for the wicked. And what we did last night was *quite* wicked. So, I’ll tell you all about it later. Right now, thousands of feet of rope cry out for my attention as well as medical stuff for dad and coffee, lots of coffee. Possibly a complete blood transfusion too.

Till then, ask yourself this.
How far would you go to fulfill a lover’s fantasy.