Friday, November 05, 2004

SF bound again.

A short post this morning as I re-pack my rope bag from last night's date with Dancer. We are headed down to San Francisco for the weekend to attend Midori’s rope dojo. Two days of intense bondage instruction from one of the worlds best riggers. Not a bad way to spend a weekend.

I am not bringing my laptop along this trip so no updates till Monday.

Of course this means I will be missing Max’s fantastic Rope 201 class and Bondage Party at the WetSpot this Sunday. If you are in Seattle and have any interest in learning rope, DO NOT MISS THIS CLASS. Max is hands down one, if not the, best riggers and rope teachers in the state.

So while I am gone, you all have some homework. That’s right this is not a one way street here. You have a part in this blog too. I want you all to think about a fetish you have that while it turns your crank; you are also a bit too embarrassed to admit to it. We will talk more about that next week.

Here is a teaser, I so want to do a scene that involves a Lawn Gnome.