Sunday, December 12, 2004

“…and I want to thank you, for giving me the best day of my life.”

So I need to say thank you to some folks for yesterday's Cirque Du Noc show.

Thank you to the wetspot for throwing this event. Seattle is very fortunate to have such a great sex positive community and we owe a lot of it to the hard work of this organization and it’s volunteers.

Thanks you to those of you who came out to buy rope. I spoke to one guy who drove almost three hours just so he could talk to me and buy rope. Wow, that is just about the coolest thing in the world.

Thank you to Orion at One Wilde Knight, when I saw Tambo in her new corset I forgot how to breathe for a second.

Thank you to the reader who introduced herself. I’m honored to know that you enjoy reading these words.

Thank you to all the cool vendors, we have been to a lot of events and it can really suck when your neighbors are jerks. This was so not the case yesterday. Hugs to all of you, I hope you all made a killing.

Thank you to Kozmo for making a special trip to the event just to deliver the end results of “The Top Secret Date”. We can now finally tell that story.

Thank you to the lovely stunt bottoms who happily stood there with huge grins while I demonstrated binds on you. You make this job so much fun.

Last but not least, thanks to you dear readers for understanding that the Monk is now very, very tired and wants to spend the rest of the day curled up in bed next to Tambo and watch bad horror movies.