Wednesday, December 15, 2004

BE MY MEAT BILLBOARD




That’s right folks. We finally have the new black t-shirts in stock, just in time for that last minute Christmas gift. These shirts are all 100% pre-shrunk cotton and professionally silk screened by naked Swedish cheerleaders. The long sleeve shirt features our world famous logo and the immortal (or would that be immoral?) motto, “Trust me, I have a merit badge in this” on the back. Suitable for just about any occasion, strut your rope loving stuff in this shirt.



Our most popular shirt, the “Rope Slut” is now offered in a black baby doll and black spaghetti strap. I think it speaks for it’s self, but wear this to a party and I guarantee you will get laid.

All shirts are in stock and ready for shipping so order now.

I know, I know two work related posts in the same week! It is this damn Christmas rush! Buy a shirt so I can pay to get Galahad out of that Tijuana brothel and I’ll get back to talking about the difference between “Fucking” and “Playing” with someone as well as the joys of getting random naked photos in my inbox