Wednesday, December 01, 2004


By The Numbers

Hours slept before photo: 4
Total hours slept in last 7 days: 32
Number of bruises on currently on my body: 6
From armor: 4
From lovers: 2
Shots espresso drunk before photo: 3
Number of e-mails I have received asking when I will post about the “Top Secret Date”: 6
Pounds I have left to loose: 3
Number of photos received from readers: 10
Number of photos received from readers where they are naked: 5
Number of readers who have asked me to take nude photos of them: 2

Number of lovers slept with in last 12 months: 15
Number of lovers slept with in last 12 months whose last name I remember: 14
Number of lovers slept with in last 12 months whose first AND last name I remember: 10
Amount of rope made in the last 7 days (in feet): 2250
Amount of rope I need to make in the next 7 days (in feet): 2000
Amount of rope made in the last 3 months (in miles) 2.1
Pairs of novelty underwear I own: 1
Number of times I have worn said novelty underwear in last 12 months: 3
Amount of rope currently en-route from Romania to my shop (in pounds): 308.6
Number of propositions received from posting photo of my cock (from women): 10
From men: 0
That I am considering: 2
Number of songs on mix CD from Dancer: 22
Number of songs that made me laugh: 4
Number of songs that made me hard: 16
Number of songs that made me cry: 1