Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Deadline Approaches

The submission deadline for this years Seattle Erotic Art Festival is fast approaching, as if I did not have enough on my plate already, I need to pick my entries for this year’s event.

A bit of history. The first year of the festival, I submitted 5 images and had 3 accepted for display. This was my first major showing of work and I was very proud to be part of this event. The next year, the show much larger and competition much larger, only one of the 5 were accepted. Granted I took a year or so off from constant photography to shoot a film so the body of work I could draw from was limited, but still it was great to have something on display… and sold at auction for a pretty penny too.

While I have not shot as much as I’d like to have this year, I must say that the subject matter of my work has been quite unique and different. This year the competition for photographers is fierce. I can only submit three images for consideration. The question is what three?

These are the shots I am considering.

And so dear readers I ask for your assistance, if you could pick your three choices what would they be?