Friday, December 10, 2004

I bet you didn't think yo could do that with a lawn gnome?

Let me see, last night with Dancer was… oh shall we say mind bending? Yes, yes let's say just that. In fact let's now make up a new word for how good my date last night was... hmm how about splorkorific? Or maybe extranastastic. Yeah, that works. Last night was extranastastic. (now go use it in a sentance 3 times today and win a prize) You see, it was my turn to top and oh did I ever pay her back for last time, with interest. I really should go into detail, but I can't due to the fact that it is probably illegal in like 3 or 4 states... as well as all of Scotland.

One of the more, shall we say, unique aspects of a switching relationship is that you always really need to keep on your toes. Rather than fall into a predicatble pattern, you find yourself trying to the ante from the previous event. Not so much out of the spirit of competition, although it can seem like that sometimes, but rather as a way of thanking them for the time before. Topping is damn hard work and you have to respect a partner who really delivers for you. Of course if both parties are type A over achievers, then you can find yourself in the midst of a sort of kinky arms race.

Next week I am so screwed.

So while I try and remember how to walk in a straight line and recover enough of my wits in order to finish prep for tomorrow’s Cirque Du Noc event, I thought I would plug my super talented friend’s art show opening tonight.



FYI if you are in Seattle, you don’t want to miss this. Suzanne makes me look normal.