Thursday, December 16, 2004

Let's Get Drunk and Screw...

Now I don’t really go bar hopping anymore, I find that I have much more fun in places like dungeons, well equipped bedrooms, or on certain couches. However there are those exceptions when you want to go out, see a band, just soak up the nightlife, or are trying to loosen me up in order to get in my pants.
Top 5 drinks I am likely to order if we were to go out to a bar together.

1) Fresh Guinness (‘taint nothing like it, the beer that eats like meal.)
2) Raspberry Stoli Cosmopolitan, (Take me to a gay bar and I’ll flame for you)
3) Single Malt Scotch, something from the highlands (or as I like to call it, God’s way of saying you make too much money)
4) Small Cadillac Margarita on the Rocks, (I swear the little Mexican joint Tambo and I love defines a “Large” as “Was once a fish bowl”)
5) Coffee, (Shouldn’t I be at least a wee bit sober if you want to take advantage of me?)


It also helps is someone else is buying.