Sunday, December 19, 2004

Scenes in Search of a Victim

One of my mentors taught me this fun little exercise were you come up with a hot idea for something kinky to do and then see who might be best suited for said event.

Here is a recent sample of one that has been marinating in my brain recently

I’d like to take some horny and eager playmate to a swing club on a busy night. Not just any night, but a night guaranteed to have lots and LOTS of single, unattached males all looking to get some action. I’m thinking that it would be fun to pick 4 or 5 of the best boys available, you know very straight vanilla boys, and put them in a private room with said playmate. Once they are all in, naked and waiting. I want to bring her in on a leash, have her kneel in front of them and then, as I close and lock the door, tell them this.


“See this girl?” taking a fist full of her hair,”Her body, all her body, is about to be yours. Fuck every hole she has as much as you like as often as you like, she is wants all you have and then some. There is however one small thing you must do first. You must watch me beat her.

If you cannot watch my hurt her, then by all means leave. But know this, once you leave you cannot return. Those that make it to the end will be rewarded with her body…Oh and I am the ONLY one who can and will hit her. You so much as slap her ass and you are gone…”


Then proceed to thrash that girl for all she is worth while watching the boys look on.


Hmm, now there is the big multi day New Years party coming up at the swing club so we have the stage set, now all I need to do is figure out who the starlet of this scene is going to be. Any volunteers?