Friday, December 17, 2004

So by now you all have come to expect my Friday post to read something like, “got in at 5 am from a fabulous date with Dancer. Too bleary eyed to see and unable to use my pinkies….”

Well, yeah last night was no exception. You would think that by now, 7 odd months into the relationship, that I would be used to this. Get into a sort of routine, as it were. Well let’s just say that nothing is “routine” when it comes to Dancer. Of course I should add that we had not one, but two, back to back out till 5 am dates this week.

Oh my god am I tired and happy.


Random stuff bouncing around in my sleep deprived brain.

1) I’m debating on posting some instructional video clips here. Usually I like to leave the rope teaching to the experts like Max, but folks keep asking me about. Nothing too complex, maybe some how to stuff on writs ties or body harnesses.

2) I’m taking a vacation soon. That is right, an actual vacation. Now during this week I thought it would be fun to have some guest postings from my partners, friends (both old and new) as well as a surprise or two.

3) I have gotten some great e-mail from readers this week. I love to be flirted with and some of you are doing a damn fine job. Thank you.

4) The Christmas rush is almost done. Soon very soon I can take a breather… for like a day then I need to finish rope for dear Bridgett

5) We are planning on starting a contest in the New Year where folks can submit their best shots of them using the rope. Winners will get something cool… like custom rope.

6) Dancer and Tambo teamed up on my Christmas present and it is fucking amazing, I can’t tell you about it yet, but it rocks the Kasbah. The best thing about it is that they did it together. I love the way the two of them respect each other and interact. I’m fucking blessed.