Sunday, January 02, 2005

Monk’s week off blog project: Day 1

Today marks the fist day of my much-needed vacation. For the next week I’m going to do my very best to not make an inch of rope. In addition, I’m taking the week off from this blog. Don’t worry; I have something cool in store for you. Over the course of the next week I have lined up a number of interesting guest blogs. These will be uncensored and unedited dispatches from my friends, lovers, and a few surprises as well.

Tambo, my dearest lover and best friend, tells her side of what it is like to be my dangle toy.


Honey
The rope is coming out of the bag. I lay out water and snacks for later, while he works the ladder and the suspension point. We cross paths and caress while we anticipate our play. "Hi honey", I say. "Hi gorgeous," he returns.

Sweetie
He lays rope gently over my skin. He runs the rope through his hands and feels it lay across my skin as he places the lines gently and lovingly under my breasts, over my breasts and over my shoulders. More rope, he places with care around my hips. I breathe in the smell of the hemp and feel the vibration of it as it moves over my skin. The rope is the extension of my sweetie, his arms wrapped around me to protect me and love me.

Bastard
The once loving hug of the ropes are now squeezing tight - initially taking the air out of my lungs. I'm acutely aware of every place tied in rope. The intense squeezing, pulling, digging... that bastard is hungrily exploring my skin to test its limits. Push, pull, tug. I can't touch the ground with my toes. It's only an instant, and I'm off the ground, suspended. I cry out in surprise and intensity.

Uncle Fucker
The intensity increases in my chest as the harness is lifted higher. I hear him ask, "What's that? What did you call me?" I yell, but the sound is muffled by the bit gag, and he laughs while pulling on the ropes. Struggling against the ropes, I wiggle and try to get close to him. I'm hoping for the moment where I can reach him with my leg... but the wiggling only manages to cause me to swing a little. Not enough where I can reach out and grab him. Maybe surprise him for a change! I laugh at the thought, but is cut short while he moves my hips higher. Ug! The pain in the hips is dull but extremely tight.

Lord Master Nut Sack
I'm not struggling anymore. The rope is part of my skin, pulls up to the ceiling and back down to my body. I feel the tension and pulling, but the initial intensity is gone. He's right in front of me. Looking at me. Smiling. He knows that I'm with him, but the rope and the girl are one. I'm glazing. The feistiness is gone and I'm getting high.
"What's my name now?" he smiles. "Here, let me help you..." reaching out to move my jaw,
"Looooorrrd....Maaaa...Maaaaassster...."

Mon Petit Chou
I see my hair fall before my face as I lower my head. The floor is spinning. Higher than a kite, I'm free-falling in my head and everything is good with the world. There is no tomorrow or yesterday. There is only now. Now with my lover, mon petit chou. He lets me fly and holds onto the tether to bring me back....

Lover
...down to the ground. The ground is hard. My body is heavy and my limbs are weak. I quiver as my lover gently touches my skin and removes the rope. There are deep rope marks marking where it touched the skin. I already miss the feel of his rope, but welcome his caresses as he takes me into his arms. I breathe in the smells of sweat and hemp as I
draw strength from him.

Thank-you my honey, sweetie, bastard, uncle fucker, lord master nut sack, petit chou, and lover.