Friday, January 07, 2005

Monk’s Week Off Blog Project: Day 6

I have told tales of The Mom, shared with you the joy that she has brought to my world and how she has opened my eyes to many, many things. She is dearer to me than my own blood kin; I thought you all might enjoy hearing her side of the story.
You all having a good time?

As I was coiling the *several* pieces of TwistedMonk rope this morning ~grin~ I was trying to figure out what to post. Realizing what was in my hands made the decision so easy. The many ways Monk has touched my life. I'm a 24/7 slave (3 years) to Master Talan and I'm the one known as "the mom". Let me say that I love Monk very, very much.

Experiences....hum....like when we were driving around Seattle and he was asking me "What is it about BDSM that you like?" (everything!) "Do you ever feel like it's not OK to enjoy pain?" (NO!) That was at the beginning when he had long gorgeous curly hair at the time, the kind most women love to put their fingers in. LOL

Then there was that fateful night when Master and I were trying to decide what would be a good gift for this up-and-coming Lord Master Nut Sack. Master suggested the Midori book on rope bondage and the rest is history, mostly because of his "I'll try anything" mindset. It's a little surreal being bound in those wonderful reds, blacks, blues, and greens and thinking....my Monk made this with his own two hands and is now providing me a great gift....the erotic feeling of the rope against my skin, the smell of which promises a very sensual (oh, heck....sexual!) experience is yet to come.

Then there was the time that he and Tambo took me "toy" shopping and he obliged me by "trying out" a flogger on my ass in the store. And the time he used me as a rope bottom to teach Galahad a couple of things (what a cutie he is! Don't you love "improper" thoughts?), and I'll never forget the photo shoot he and Tambo treated me to....making me look so awesome and feel like the queen of the world. One of my visits with Monk and Tambo included a chance to meet and chat with the beautiful Mistress Matisse. She kindly gave me a tour of her dungeon (I wanted to take up residence!)

Master and I were able to experience the joys of the San Francisco "community's" events surrounding Folsom Street Fair with Monk and Tambo and some other fabulous friends of theirs (Hi, Silk ~blowing a kiss~). The absolute highlight of that trip was at the Leather Women's Ball where I was introduced to Fetish Diva Midori. What a gracious and lovely lady! We had a wonderful conversation bragging about the Monk and his rope (She adores him too) and how it all began. (I didn't realize that I hadn't been breathing during the whole conversation!) Without Monk, Tambo, and Silk it never would have happened.

I didn't find my true path in life until I was well past my 40s so each experience I have shared with you holds much more significance than I might have been able to express. I have grown in so many ways because of the loving influence and sharing from both Monk and Tambo for which I'll always be grateful.

I'm going to admit something....that if our "vanilla" relationship (Monk and me) was different, that he was just this really cool guy that Master approved of me being with...that I could be on the receiving end in a scene and maybe even suspension at his hands. He is so charming, full of life, loves my Tambo, and is one fantastic cook!! More importantly and above all else he is simply "my Monk". ~soft smile~

Thank you Sweet Boy.