Thursday, January 27, 2005

Since the shop has been on the forefront of my brain this week;
5 Really Cool Things About The Abbey You Might Like To Know.
1) I have custom made burners en route from England that can get 10 gallons of water from zero to scalding boil in less than 10 minutes.
2) When fully online, we plan on being able to produce over a mile of rope… a month.

3) In addition to the two multi ton machine hoists, there are at least 5 more fixed suspension points.

4) Two Words, Zen Room

5) Two more words, Web Cam. Well maybe… it’s not too “late 90’s Dot Com” is it?
Now if you will excuse me, today I need to get 700 feet of crimson dyed, 700 feet of black dyed, review the custom metal work being done, bill clients, start whipping the ends of the 2400 feet that is now dry, and make it to the florist before my date with Dancer tonight. I belive the video camera is coming out tonight so I best make sure my new kilt is clean too.