Tuesday, February 15, 2005

M.I.L.F.

I once had a “patron”.

She was what some might consider a bored suburban housewife. Living, safe and secure in a nice big house with her kids and husband. He spent far too many hours at his high paying job and her kids were at that age when they did not need her attention as much, so this left her with a fair bit of free time on her hands. A young mother, she was now a stunner in her late 30’s. Tanned and tight, the fuel for any number of neighborhood boy’s first sexual fantasies, definitely what you would consider a “Mom I’d Like To Fuck”. She originally sought me out for my photography. She loved the way I captured the naked form and wanted to pose for me. Radiating sexual energy, she made for a fantastic subject. Now I’m not exactly sure if it was I who seduced her, or the other way around but that first photo shoot ended with us both naked and exhausted under the hot lights.

For the next 6 months what followed next was probably the closest I have yet to come to being a paid sex worker. Every couple of weeks she would come see me, leaving the safety of the suburbs for the grit and danger of my downtown studio space. We always met for lunch somewhere nice…she always paid. Sometimes we would rent out a private dungeon or go to a sex club; again she was always happy to pay that expense too. Any print I made from our sessions together, she eagerly bought. Often over paying me for the work.

And what of her husband you ask? She told me that he loved it. She would rush home after our trysts and tell him everything we did, in graphic detail. As time progressed we integrated this into our play, he would request that I take photos of her while I bound and tormented her naked body. On one occasion she called him on her cel and gave him a running commentary of the debauchery she was partaking in while he sat and listened at his office desk. Near the end he was planning on meeting us at a sleazy motel, where she would bind him to a chair and make him watch as I had my way with her naked body.

While I certainly had no great emotional commitment to her, I did enjoy our time together. Her body looked fantastic under the lights and she was very eager to explore her kinky side. Something I was all too happy to oblige. We created some cool photos together and had some very hot sex…but I knew the score. I was her adventure, a diversion from the everyday routine of life... nothing more.

Eventually she stopped calling and e-mailing. I’m not sure if the fantasy of fucking the rouge young artist had lost it’s appeal or if her spouse pulled the plug or what, but it certainly was interesting while it lasted.