Friday, February 11, 2005

Now I know you are all waiting with baited breath for the results from this weeks challenge. No fears dear readers. All 6 contestants have completed their challenge! Dancer and I are just reviewing them now. We would have done it last night, but well… you know what happens when you mix nudity, rope, needles, and a mini propeller fan. Hmm maybe you don’t, but that is a story for another day.

So patience while we review this week’s results and prepare the new challenge.

Now onto other business. I’m looking for someone in the Seattle area who wants to do some video work for me. As is usually happens, most of my film school contacts have all dried up and gotten “real” jobs. What I need is a video / sound / editing type person (or persons) to help in the creation on some web video content for both Matisse and myself. Now the pay will suck, but the exposure potental will be fantastic. That and you get to work with bondage babes, hot pro doms, and (of course) the monk. If you are interested, please send me some e-mail.