Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Quick answers to some questions I get asked.

Yes, one of my submissions to the Erotic Art Festival was accepted for display.

Yes, my dad is fine. He begins initial transplant tests next month.

Yes, I did in fact do a suspension bondage scene with Jane Duvall last week.

Yes I might blog about it, depends on how much I can get done in the next 48 hours.

Yes, I am bringing a special, limited run rope color to KinkFest.

No, you can’t pre-buy any of it.

No, not even if you beg

No, offering sex won’t help either.

Yes, I lied on that last one.

Yes, I will be hosting a “Bondage Rodeo” at this year’s KinkFest

Yes, today is “Curry Wednesday” at the shop.

No, I have not given up on sword swinging. Just taking a break while we get the shop running.

Yes, I miss it.

Yes, everyone calls me “Monk”

Yes, even my friends.

Yes, and my lovers

Yes, even my mom.

Yes, I am obsessed with getting ready for KinkFest and it is dampening my creativity (as well as my social life)

Yes, I’m taking another vacation after it is done.

Yes, I’m still having a blast doing all this.

Yes, I have made hot pink rope in the past and will do so again if requested.