Thursday, February 17, 2005

Random Lines

Here are some random lines taken from e-mail I have received recently. Here they are, taken completely out of context and in no particular order.

“Ultimately the body is just the messenger and it is the mind that ropes do bind.”

“When are you gonna come down here & live up to expectations?”

“In my role as Monk groupie, and in the spirit of continuous improvement, I would like to volunteer to be your cognate checker.”

“I do have a question for you - are you of scottish descent or do you just wear kilts for the unrivaled freedom of movement?”

“You are a very mean man, Monk.”

“Though from a logical perspective I KNOW it's okay how I responded it just helps to know from an emotional space that even for those who work really hard at a poly lifestyle, there are still... moments.”

“In addition to making delicious rope, going on many dates, swinging a sword, and perfecting your culinary skills, are you moonlighting with an insurance company?”

“I initially thought it would be similar to some of the thicker hemp or jute twine I've bought commercially but it's got a density and texture all it's own, as well as a wonderful smell and a natural power.”


“You know, it's very hard for a girl with an unexplored kinky side not to get a little bit of a crush on you.”

"The Swedish Chef entry made me laugh so hard that I sprayed breast milk all over the monitor."

“I was in a basement posing for 3 photographers (strangers) getting all sorts of unbelievable stuff happening to my body in all sorts of positions.”

“You are temptation personified.”


Now contestants, don’t forget your pervertable challenge is due today by 5PM PST.