Tuesday, February 22, 2005

What is your favorite color?
Morning kids! Well we are ass deep in prepping rope for this year’s KinkFest. So as we plan out the batches and colors of rope to bring, I’m curious what is your favorite color of rope we make? Is there a color we do not make that you might like to see? Also, if we were to make a short run of some new color once a month and offer it on a first come basis would that interest you?

Just looking for more ways to get into every bedroom on earth.

Now pardon me while I dive back into it. We only have 17 days till the show and about 4000 ft of rope left to make.


P.S. I’m looking for someone to come help me at the Abbey who knows about growing bamboo. Specifically growing the stuff in urban environments. Interested green thumbs should e-mail me.