Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dear god am I tired. The last KinkFest batch came out of the dye wash at 11:30. 1020 feet of crimson so red that the dye bath looked like a cauldron of blood. Another 1000 feet of burgundy hang on racks in the dry room as I type this. While long and brutal, this day marks the last late night of the pre-KinkFest 2005 deathmarch. The heavy lifting is all done, now we can relax and set about doing the fun things like naming this amazing new deep burgundy / black custom color and making the bamboo suspension frame for the booth demos. I predict at least one if not two more late nights at the Abbey, but nothing to the extent of what we have seen in the last 2 weeks.

I must give huge praise to my crew; once again they pulled together and made this happen. With out them I’d still be just some guy in his garage. I think sometime around 9 or 9:30 we, (Tambo, Galahad, Griffin and myself) all dropped what we were doing and danced about the Abbey as Galahad’s I-pod blasted out “Boom, Boom, Boom, I Want You In My Room.”

Looking forward:
Tonight, date with Dancer… excellent.
Tomorrow: Post this week’s Winch Wench, the sexy Willow.
Saturday: Vote another one out of the Dungeon and issue the final challenge to our would be bottoms.
Sunday: Pick up my new, top secret, outfit for KinkFest and suspend my dearest Tambo.

In other news, Griffin and Liss took a trip down to see the same artist who did my plaster casting. Yes, he too got his wedding tackle immortalized. He has a great tale tell about it and when he posts something about it I’ll be sure to link to it. This did however get us all thinking. If we can convince Galahad to go get cast, then we could offer the “Men of Twisted Monk Penis Collection”. I can just see it now… Collect all three! Store them in the official “Twisted Monk Action Play Set!” Now with kung-fu grip and real testicular texture!

Damn I really must be tired…. Night