Tuesday, March 29, 2005

i-Mix

Now one of the (many) things I love to do when I spend time with Dancer is share music with her. While we share similar tastes, I tend to draw from a much broader base musically. Much like when I look at her bookshelves and shake my head in awe at the sheer volume and diversity of her library she does the same when browsing my itunes.

Here is a sampling of some of the tunes we enjoyed over our weekend together.

Friday night over absinthe

Magnetic Fields: I wish I had an evil twin
Tegan and Sara: Walking with a ghost
Interpol: Evil
Postal Service: We will become silhouettes
Nada Surf: Blonde on blonde
Nick Drake: Pink moon
Polyphonic Spree: Section 14


Sunday night photo shoot / self suspension scene
Ministry: Just one fix
Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Random number generation
Korn: Shoots and ladders
Spiderbait: Black Betty
Motorhead: Ace of spades
NIN: Head like a hole
Marilyn Manson: Irresponsible hate anthem
Massive Attack: Mezzanine