Friday, March 18, 2005

Mundane

So I’d like to say that today is filled with all manner of adventure and sex, but that would be a lie. Today I’m working on my taxes and getting caught up with all the paperwork I have been putting off till “after KinkFest”. Well it is now officially “after KinkFest” so that means it is my turn to bottom to my accountant and get caught up.

No Winch Wench this week either. To make up for it we are going to have 3 next week, including The Mom. Oh and we will be making a secret color batch next week. Blog readers will get first crack at this limited, one time only, color. So stay tuned for that.

On a brighter note, tonight I’m taking Dancer to her favorite pizza joint for spicy pepperoni and spicier kisses. Afterwards? Well that, dear readers, is a story for another day.