Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My Christmas Present

I can now finally tell you what Dancer and Tambo got me for Christmas. Remember that whole Rocky Horror Picture Show thing I did for Dancer on her birthday? Well they (Tambo and Dancer) thought I looked so good in a corset (even a cheap one that barely lasted the evening) they teamed up and bought me a custom corset from none other than One Wilde Knight. Now I know what you are thinking, “What?! I know Monk is a bit odd, but he does not strike me as the frilly cross dressing sort”. Oh no, have no fear dear readers. This is a man corset, a butch black PVC corset with steel buckles and motorcycle zippers. In addition to giving me a fantastic set of abs and showing off the scar from my cutting, the corset is constructed out of a rare thermo-reactive PVC. It changes color based on the ambient temperature. Once it heats up to my body temp anything warmer (or colder) that touches it will leave a colored imprint.

Now you are probably saying, “Oh great, you got yourself a mood corset big deal”. Oh to the contrary, couple that with my oh so touchable red velvet pants and you now have a dangerous combination. I dare say a veritable babe magnet of touchablity. So if you are at KinkFest come by on Saturday and toucha toucha touch me.

I must add this one closing thought, while the corset is amazing what really kicks my ass is that the two most important and wonderful women in my life teamed up and made this happen. I’m so damn lucky, thank you.