Sunday, March 13, 2005

Notes from KinkFest on a Sunday morning

I have a bite mark on my shoulder that is a perfect replica of Dancer’s teeth. Upper and lower, two arcs of purple that hurt like hell every time I move…. I remember how they got there and smile.

I have been telling Tambo for years that she is incredibly beautiful. Today at the booth she was all that and more. Dressed in a Chinese style dress with her hair up. Well she was the envy of all the girls and the recipient of more flirtation, smiles and offers for play than anyone else in the place. One day she is going to realize just how stunning she is and just how powerful a sexual draw she has. When that day comes, oh boy we best all look out.

On the business front, sales have been terrific. We toured the dungeon last night and delighted to see toy bag after toy bag with bundles of our rope in it. That is job satisfaction. Also it looks like we may be picking up another major distribution deal in the near future, no details can be shared yet save that it looks to be a very busy year at the Abbey.

The bondage rodeo was huge success. When I first pitched the idea they were not too sure about it. They were worried that it would not be entertaining and folks would not show up for it. Obviously they don’t know who they are dealing with? The cheers from could be heard outside in the street. After the standing room only crowd dispersed, the convention organizers we already making plans for next year. “You’re going to need a sound system, right?”

You have probably already read that Krystal won the contest, right? Well let me just say that she is a sweet, sweet girl and we had a blast tormenting her. A longer story will be told. Tambo has photos and video to share as well. I will however tease you with this excerpt from Krystal’s retelling of the night:
My challenge last night was to be at the doorway to the dungeon at nine and take one item of clothing off every five minutes. That’s the longest striptease I’ve ever done. I use to complain when my DJs went over 3 minutes a song. There was a lovely toppy dyke hanging around and flirting with me. As I was going to start a striptease/lapdance for her, just after I took my shirt off, I got a message from Tambo that I was to put my collar on, stay on my knees, and face the hallway. Five minutes later, I unbuttoned my schoolgirl skirt and see Matisse and Monk turn the corner at the end of the hall. As they walked down the long hallway in a Matrix/Reservoir Dogs style with bags and such coolness, I hugged my teddy bear and thought, “Gee, does this mean I won?”


Now dear readers I must go make some coffee and prepare to meet this last day of the event. Last minutes sales, good byes to friends old and new, plans to be made for next year, and the retelling last nights scenes.