Monday, March 07, 2005

Things to do before I die, #812: Make love to a woman in a foreign language

I don’t know about the rest of you, but there is something insanely erotic about the idea of making love to someone who cannot speak your language. Or at the very least, English is not their native tongue.

For me, I’m thinking it would have to be one of the romance languages, something buttery and sexy like Castilian Spanish or French. The kind of language that, when spoken in husky tones, makes you want to roll about naked in it it’s warmth. However there is something delightfully deviant about the idea of listening to a woman growl and curse at you in some Easter European / Russian dialect while she is being tied and tormented in the most delightfullest of ways.

Except for Dutch. I’ve been with a Dutch girl and well, well they can speak English better than most Americans so where is the fun in that?