Tuesday, March 08, 2005


When we first announced our contest, I offered to give the lucky winner all the rope used against her skin during our scene at KinkFest. Well today I completed the dye baths for our finalists and here is a sneak peak. Having read about the gold rope I keep in my suspension kit, Calliope requested that I make another batch of it for her should she win. Krystal has a thing for my royal purple, a color that is often requested and I’m seriously considering adding to our regular stable of colors.

I’m making 100 ft of custom rope for each girl.

The really cool bit is that regardless of who wins the final event, I get to tie a sexy girl up in custom rope and gift it to them when we are done playing. As for the looser? Well I get some sweet new rope for my bag now don’t I?