Monday, April 04, 2005

Keep it among friends

The other day Galahad and I were chatting at the Abbey, you know just catching up when he asked me about the bukkake scene I was planning. His first question, of course, was whether or not I was thinking of asking him to participate. If so, he was really unsure what his response would be.

Now here is the funny thing. Since that post I have had four, count em, FOUR other women offer me their bodies for such a scene, should my intended victim change her mind. My guy friends, on the other hand, have one by one been making sure to be on the “no way in hell list”. WTF? I’m getting girls lining up to be on the receiving end of this but all the men are too chicken to do it?

I think perhaps it is a matter of performance anxiety. For the girl the challenge will be a mental one. Sure there are physical elements to the scene that will be stressful, but most of her challenge will be internal. Now the boys on the other hand, well their challenge will be external… and in their hands as they try to keep wood AND perform. Interesting, you would think that with a dozen or so others there the performance anxiety would be reduced?

Of course leave it to Galahad to say this, “Now when I think of things I might invite my friends to, I think of dinner. Or hey let’s have a movie night and invite some friends. Not, hey guys wanna come do a circle jerk on some random girlie?”

My response?
“What are friends for if not to share with? Who else would I ask…strangers?”