Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A manner of degree

Peanut was in the shop last week.

As we sat facing each other chatting, she enjoying a post rope high and me whipping the ends of rope, she asked. “I’m curious about this whole degradation play thing, but it seems like you are skating on such thin ice?”

Still working on the end of rope I casually respond, “The thing to remember here is that this is not an all or nothing thing. Rather it is like ordering Thai food, the number of stars determines just how spicy you want it. You could have a scene where they talk to you like this oh I saw you looking at that boy over there, you are such a naughty little girl who needs to be punished for thinking such thoughts."

"Or you can step it up and say things like,"Leaning in a bit closer I drop my voice a bit and continue, “ you dirty slut, I’m going to hurt you and enjoy it, you know why? You make the prettiest sounds when I do, or...”,
I now lean in very close, my face not 6 inches from hers. I roll my shoulders back and with bared teeth snarl in my evil tone (the one I save for very special occasions), “listen you worthless cunt, I don’t give two fucks as to the state of the meat between your thighs…. I’m going to pass you around to a bunch of long shore men like a bottle of cheap red wine at a party
Her pretty eyes now huge saucers of fear, Peanut stares at me in horror.

Leaning back into my chair again I return to my whipping, I remark in my casual tone, “See, all a manner of degree. How many stars do you want?”