Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday’s notes

Pardon me while I recover from getting my ass rocked off at the U2 show last night…

First off, a favor for a friend: If you were working at SEAF on Friday night as a volunteer and happen to go by the name of “Mimi” (or at least did that night) please contact me, I know a dashing and charming young man who wants to buy you a drink.

Second, a note to my customers: If you have placed an order in the last few weeks thank you. We were overwhelmed by the popularity of the “Curiosity Kit”, wow! The first ones will ship out of the Abbey this week.

Lastly, a challenge: Last night, on two separate occasions, Bono pulled a woman out of the audience and took her onstage and sang to her. I have to wonder, would either of these women have journals? If they do and if they wrote about the experience, I’d love to read their account.


Ok, back to the rope.