Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Going to be a long one today. Full crew and then some at the Abbey today as we plough though this mess of rope...So a few notes for your amusement.

Griffin has asked me to head up the road trip music selection so I have been digging though my CD collection and loading as much as I can onto the I-pod. So far I have like 1500 songs and have only tapped about 40% of my CD collection.
Some gems I have loaded that I forgot I had:
Kate Bush, Hounds of Love
Lords of Acid, Love
Lee Doresy, Freedom for the Funk
KMFDM, NIHIL

Have you seen this self-portrait of Tambo
? Sweet Baby Jesus what a babe!

Speaking of babes, the custom chopper shop next door is looking for an “inked out Betty Paige type” girl to pose on this amazing all black custom bike they just finished. They want to submit the shots to a nationally syndicated chopper magazine. The shots will be more along the line of Maxim style (as in no pink parts exposed) and less like Easy Riders. The job is TFP (and I’ll give you some rope as well) Interested parties should e-mail me a headshot.

Lastly, a thought. What is the difference between a good lover and an amazing one? An amazing lover inspires you.