Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Looking at the world just a little bit different

Busy, busy days this week. Lots of late nights and long days as we prep for the upcoming show in Chicago.

Of all the photography styles I have done, I think I most enjoy sepia tone and selective colorization. Not sure why, but that slight twist on reality really works for me. So here are 3 of my favorites. 2 were taken this year and one is from the archives. Enjoy (These are all work safe)

Tea Girl Jailed (shot 12/04, yes that is a real jail cell she is in)
The Mistress Demands It (Shot 5/04, Coolest model, EVER!)
The Doorway (Shot sometime in 01)

I’m anxious to shoot more, Dancer and I have an “I’ll pose for you if you pose for me” deal and I think it is my turn to shoot her.

K, it is back to work for me. Got new shop help to train, hotels to book, boxes to ship, rope to finish and if I'm lucky a quick snuggle date with Dancer too.

PS
Mandy and Dust please contact me re, the road trip.
We are still looking for a place to crash out in Montana. Any readers in Helena or Billings care to share?
Steed and Mrs. Emma Peel, I was serious you bring the cheesecake we will bring the winch.