Monday, May 30, 2005

Shibaricon Road Trip: Closing day.

This is the last day of the show and I am exhausted. Running on less than 3 hours of sleep a night and very, very worn out. This has been both a hugely profitable event as well as a stressful one. I’m glad to see it close.

There are far too many stories I should tell. Tales of scenes, new friends and cool events I must share with you. However I’m just too tired to do so and frankly have no earthly idea where to start.

Tambo and Liss fly out tonight and I know that Griffin and I both are very sad to see them go. They have been lifesavers to us. I know that he and I both will be miserable with out them and long to see them again soon.

I don’t even want to start talking about how much I long to see Dancer.

I’m going off line for a week in order to get my ass home and rested.

When I come back I will tell you all the tales, but first I need some me time to re-charge the “Monk MoJo” ,as it were, and collect myself.

I pray for your patience and look forward to you all in a week.