Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Looking…
If you have not yet seen it, here is another posting about the Erotic LA show from JT Stockroom’s on staff blogger, Lucky Lana. Oh and there are some great photos too.

Speaking of photos, I’m looking for any shots you might have taken of us doing our demos at the Erotica LA show. If you have any and want to share, please e-mail them to me.

I’m also looking for a referral to a good physical therapist in Seattle who specializes in hands and arm work. Much like those who braid singletail whips, all this rope making will eventually take a toll on my fingers and I want to start taking action now before it becomes an issue.

Lastly, I’m working on a new mix cd for atomic fucking and I am looking for suggestions.
Songs in the tone and style of:
NIN “Bite the Hand That Feeds”
Jane’s Addiction “Sex is Violent”
KMFDM “Flesh”
Iggy Pop, "I Wanna be Your Dog"
Rammstien, "Halleluja"

You know, nice romantic music for a night of sex that leaves bruises.