Tuesday, August 30, 2005

That’s it, I’m writing a diet book

Why? Well aside from the fact that like everyone has one out it is looks like a great way to make a pile of cash, I just got back from getting the results of my recent physical. In addition to my doc being amazed at me dropping all the weight (like 60 pounds in 18 months) he was delighted to inform me that all my tests came back perfect. No make that better than perfect, in his own words, “you sir are in amazing shape, whatever you are doing. Keep doing it!”

Now that made me laugh, who knew that being a kinkster would be so healthy? I mean ok, so yeah so I have made some major lifestyle changes in order to get to this place, but still losing a couple pounds is one thing. Having a medical professional tell you that you are healthier than men half your age? Well that, dear readers is fucking priceless.

And when then ask me how I did it, I can point them to my newly published book, “The Twisted Monk’s Guide to a Better You”

The informative chapters would include:
“There is no such thing as drinking too much San Pellegrino water”
“Atomic Fucking, who needs this pilates crap?!”
“Choosing the right lawn gnome for every sexual situation”
“If you tie them up, they will cum”
“Two Words, Frilly Panties”
“Devoting your life to being the person you desire to be, not the one you are told to be”

Ask for it at your local book sellers today! and watch them stare are you like you are a idiot