Tuesday, November 29, 2005

And now for some nudity
I don’t know about the rest of you, but damn was I getting tired of my eternal bitching about being sick! Time to move on to something more fun, like naked photos of blog readers! This was sent to me last week from the great white north.

Dear Monk

Hey, it's the annoying pink rope chick again.

Enclosed is a picture of a pretty naked girl with Twisted Monk rope on her torso. For various reasons it would amuse her to have a nude of herself on the 'net-since she's kind of unrecognizable in this one, you have permission and encouragement to put it up on your site. Sorry the stuff on her legs is not your rope but some crappy cord I picked up at a sewing store. Also sorry I didn't have time to do a good job with the rope, but hell, it's a picture of a pretty naked girl. In rope. I would tell most other people I know that this picture isn't work safe, but for you...
J



Now I really need to work out the legal requirements for setting up some kind of permanent rope gallery so I can show off all the great photos I get from you. Due to the current legal climate here in the US, it is not as easy as one might think, but we have our team of crack legal monkeys (or is that legal crack monkeys) working on how to do it and keep my ass out of prison at the same time. So keep sending those photos and I’ll keep posting them here till we work out a more permanent home for them.

Now speaking of pretty girls in rope, these nice folks have featured some lovely shots of how they have put their TwistedMonk.Com rope to good use. Want to know what is extra charming about that? They are hosting a dinner party for a number of fellow blog readers and myself when I come to visit Austin this week for the RopeCraft Symposium. It would be a safe bet to say that there will be more photos of pretty girls (and boys) in rope from that night.