Monday, November 21, 2005

Ugh.

That cold that was supposed to only last 5 days has moved into my chest and is now entrenching in order to mount a better counter offensive. What started out as sneezing and sniffles has become spasmed coughing followed by much unpleasantness. I thought extra sleep would stop it, I thought going to the Russian spa and sitting in the steam room would stop it, but no this bug seems determined to stand and slug it out with my immune system for a bit longer.

It really does not help that we have 3 shows in less than 2 weeks time and about 6000 feet of stock left to make. Thank the gods for Griffin, Nerdy, Tambo and the rest of my crew. Between the lot of us, we will pull this off.

The meds seem to be kicking in so I must now sign off and get to the Abbey.

Oh and one last thing, it is someone’s birthday today. Someone wonderful. Happy Birthday, the world is a much better place with you in it.