Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Day off.

Well we did great this weekend, those 3 shows all were a huge success. Last night over Brazillian steaks, we (Nerdy, Tambo and I) compared notes. The all female sales arm of the compay is a force to be reconed with, those girls can kick out the jams when it comes to selling rope. I can't wait to see what happens when we bring the full company to Chigago to sell at Shibaricon AND IML at the same time. Not only did we sell a mountian of rope, we also have a nice stack of Christmas orders in the queue and more coming in. December is shaping up to be a great month for our little rope company.

We have a lot of work to do now, but today I'm taking the day off. Gonna focus on unpacking, getting in a nice long run at the gym and then a much anticipated evening with Dancer.

Nice, very nice indeed.

Ok, so tomorrow we will get back to our regulary scheduled perversion. Perhaps I shall tell you about the corset / face bondage tie I did on the cutest girl in all of Texas (complete with photos)? Yeah, sounds like fun. Till then I'm going to leave you with this fun little teaser. In the next 6 months I'm going to Japan to train in the dojo of a famous pro rope rigger.

and that, dear readers, is a story for another day.