Friday, December 09, 2005

One Scene, Three Perspectives

So about that corset tie I keep talking about. I thought that perhaps rather than just me re-telling the story from my perspective you might enjoy hearing (and seeing) the tie from multiple viewpoints. Ohh I know, how new media of me.

First, from the perspective of the partner who lovingly allowed her partner to be bound by me.
Red and I were quite excited when we learned about ARS. Well, I kind of brushed her off about it at first, only to surprise her with it for our anniversary gift. So, it was on. Then we found out Monk was going to be at the same show! We have been avid readers of his blog (and my girl has turned into a twistedmonk rope slut) and were both excited to have a chance to meet him.

Prior to going to the Symposium, we hashed out all things related.
1. We were not completely comfortable with playing with other folk
2. Monk could be the only other person to really tie her up...and we would both judge our comfort levels of that after we met the freak man.

So, long and kinky story short. Now, I am quite certain that there were many a man who would have liked to slide a piece of rope over that hot piece of ass. The thing is....guys, when you are a foot away from a girl...don't act like you have never seen boobies in your life. Don't do the creepy man stare! It is creepy beyond words and goes against your ultimate plan to touch MOST females that are in a 5 mile radius. We gossip...you make one of us feel uncomfortable and you are fucked (not in the good way). So yeah, after fending off rays of chilly stares and the too-close-for-comfort brushings with Creepy McCreepersons, I didn't know how I felt about some person I had just met that day tying up dear, sweet Red.

Buuuuuut, the Monkinator turned out to be a very thoughtful, caring guy and not only respected her, but respected me as her partner. That night at the play part, Red and I were to meet up with Monk beforehand so I could learn a thing or two...or three or ten. Red's wardrobe plans went out the window when Monk asked if he could do a corset/face tie on her. We both turned and looked at each other, gave the approving nod and went into a back room to get it on (the rope, that is). There were two evil minds, one sweet girl, piles of rope, and two sets of chopsticks. After the corset was snugly in place, Red's face was glowing with delight. Head bondage seems to take red right under and that combined with the chopstick predicament piece was just...awesome. I loved seeing her head bowed for most of the evening. Oh, and while tying her up was amazing, it was the unwrapping of Red that was entirely fulfilling. ;)

And now, from the delightful victim herself…
First of all, I'm very thankful to Chance for allowing Monk to tie me this weekend.

Friday night at the dinner party was the first time someone other than she had tied me, and I was very excited but a little nervous at first. However, that was quickly allayed. Monk seemed able to read me instantly and respond in the way I needed to feel comfortable. Saturday night was no different; when he began to tie me, I looked to Chance to make sure everything was all right and when she gave me that look, I could immediately feel myself going 'under.'

The corset tie was my favorite. I have always loved being tied in tightly, and this was like the best corset ever: finally tight enough. As Monk worked his way down my body, I could feel all of the ropes finding their comfortable places, and I had that familiar sensation of my body being held while my mind floated away.

Next, he tied my head. I think Chance liked this best, since it kept my head down, where it belongs! Monk did a bit of face bondage on me, something I've decided I like the feeling of, and he and Chance worked in a bit of predicament bondage with some well-placed chopsticks. I could, of course, lift my neck; however, there were choices to make, and my nipples would rather I obey Chance's admonition to bow my head.

I don't remember much of the rest of the party that evening, as I was at least a million miles away, but I do know I felt more in and yet more out of my body than I have felt in weeks. Something about those tight bonds is so freeing!


Now I must confess that I really enjoy doing what I call “facilitator scenes” where I can share my skill with a couple such that they both can enjoy the experience. There is something really gratifying about being able to step back when I am done and watch as the lovers share this new experience together. Like giving them a gift I guess. This was no different, while proud of the technical aspects of the bind, the devious nature of the predicament aspect of the bondage, what felt really good about it was that in the end, it was about them and this new thing that they would now have to share with each other.

Of course I must close with this one last bit. On Sunday morning after the party, Red returned my ropes to me. Coiled in perfect bundles, just the way I like them, and bearing a note. A simple thing really, neatly written on hotel stationary, funny how a simple gesture of thanks could move a boy to tears, but it did.

Oh what, you wanted to SEE the tie too? Ok, here you go. NOT WORK SAFE.