Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So what do I want for Christmas?

At the behest of Tambo, Dancer and Nerdy I’m making a Christmas list. See the ugly truth is, I’m really hard to shop for. If I see something I want, I usually just get it for myself. When pressed items that I would like as a gift, I tend to shrug my shoulders and go, “I dunno”.

While I’m a huge fan of hand made things, the gift of time and talent, as it were. This really does not work for most folks. Besides, for some folks if they can’t get it off of Amazon… well then you are not getting it. That, and if all I did was ask for cookies and back rubs, I’ll be a very round yet very relaxed boy.

I do think that these items are quite keen.
I’m a complete and utter I-tunes whore. A gift card for more tunes would not be wasted.
Locking Carabineers, Can’t really have enough of those
Levis 501 Jeans, Original or Black, size 34w32l
Socks, thick and warm wool socks
New earphones for my I-pod
Wesco Boss Motorcycle Boots, 20” Engineer Boot.
A subscription to this game
Last, but not least. I really want a stainless steel ball, about 10-15 pounds in size, with a ring welded on it. Why? Well that dear readers, is a story (and photos) for another day.